by Arthur W. Baum. Reposted here by permission of the Saturday Evening Post. Copyright 1945, The Curtis Publishing Company.
The Kraftwood gardens were open to the public on Sundays through the 1950’s. They were also home to some of the earliest recordings of the Kraft Music Hall radio programs. The home remains in the Kraft family to this day and is now closed to the public.